Society of Women Engineers (SWE) Event 2020
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 15, 2020|
|Due Date:||Sep 17, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-07:00) PACIFIC STANDARD TIME, LOS ANGELES, USA
- Updated Published Date: Sep 15, 2020 12:42 pm PDT
- Original Published Date: Sep 14, 2020 05:06 pm PDT
- Updated Date Offers Due: Sep 17, 2020 11:00 am PDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Sep 17, 2020 11:00 am PDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Oct 02, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Oct 02, 2020
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: R499 - SUPPORT- PROFESSIONAL: OTHER
- NAICS Code: 561920 - Convention and Trade Show Organizers
Place of Performance:
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; proposals are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued. The solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-101. The provisions at 52.212-1, 52.212-3 and the clauses at 52.212-4, 52.212-5 apply to this acquisition; no addenda are attached.
The Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) Corona Division intends to use other than full and open competition to award a sole source Firm Fixed Price (FFP) contract to Society of Women Engineers. This is an all-or-none requirement and partial quotes will be deemed unresponsive and will not be evaluated. The Government will award on a single purchase order to the responsible Offeror whose offer conforms to the requirements as stated in the Solicitation and is most advantageous to the Government based on the criteria listed in section L and section M of the Solicitation.
Interested parties may identify their interest and capability to respond to the requirement, or by submitting capability statements. This notice of interest is not a request for competitive quotes. Offerors must be registered in SAM and all responsible sources may submit a quotation, which, if timely received, will be considered by the Agency. Quotes are due no later than the response date in the posting. Responses/offers shall be submitted electronically, PDF or MS Word Format to email address in the posting.
Any amendment(s) issued to this Request for Quote (RFQ) will be published on this website. Therefore, it is the Offerors responsibility to visit this website frequently for updates on this procurement. No telephone requests.
- CORONA DIVISION PO BOX 5000
- CORONA , CA 92878-5000
- David Channer
- Sep 15, 2020 12:42 pm PDTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Sep 15, 2020 12:33 pm PDT Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Sep 14, 2020 05:06 pm PDT Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.