Washington, DC Government Contractors > By Category > NAICS 541930 - Translation and Interpretation Services
Government Contractors in Washington, DC
Results for NAICS 541930 - Translation and Interpretation Services
1 - 25 of 290 Company(ies)
EBONY OASIS INC - Washington, DC
Core Competencies: Project & Program Management 3D Animated Solutions Web Design & Development Content Management Systems Web Hosting Open Source Systems Development I.T. Training Solutions Business Development & Analysis Government Solutions
(703) 868-4114 1138 Chaplin St Se Washington, DC 20019
EMBARCC CORPORATION - Washington, DC
The EMBARCC Corporation provides Management Consulting, Temporary Staff, IT Staff augmentation, Administrative Support, Project Management, Business Process Re-engineering, Change Management and Regulatory Compliance Consulting.
(202) 635-1268 207 Rhode Island Ave Ne Washington, DC 20002
Sanchez + Polanco, LLC - Washington, DC
Our services include: Communications design Branding and identity Public relations and media campaigns Development and training Team building Personalized success coaching Presentations, public speaking Professional development Career changes
(202) 328-7414 2420 Sixteenth St Nw Ste 814 Washington, DC 20009
LANGUAGE INNOVATIONS LLC - Washington, DC
Provider of expert translation, interpretation and language services in more than 40 languages, serving all fields & industries. Serving:Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Vietnamese and more.
(202) 349-4180 1725 I St Nw Ste 300 Washington, DC 20006
PLANNING, ARRANGEMENTS, LOGISTICS SPECIALISTS, LLC - Washington, DC
We are a personal/concierge business specializing in assisting federal government agencies with providing reasonable accommodations to disabled employees as well as conference support, meeting planning, administrative support, vendor exhibits.
(202) 396-7257 1825 L St Ne Washington, DC 20002
LTL STRATEGIES, INC. - Washington, DC
Consulting services to private corporations, international institutions and governments worldwide: Business development; Monitoring and Evaluation; Communications, public relations. 35+ years experience: international affairs, public and private sector.
(202) 251-0270 4545 42nd St Nw Ste 306 Washington, DC 20016
OTC LEGAL LLC - Washington, DC
Legal consulting regarding financial and energy markets; regulatory, legislative, and policy support and impact on derivatives and energy trading markets; regulated and unregulated electronic exchanges; motor fuels trading, related excise taxes
(202) 449-8655 1025 Connecticut Ave Nw, Suite 1000 Washington, DC 20036
Taylor, Pat & Assoc Inc - Washington, DC
Pat Taylor and Associates, Inc., a legal staffing firm, was established in 1992 to provide law firms, corporations, associations and government agencies with legal professionals. This includes attorneys, paralegals and law ckerks..
(202) 466-5622 1001 Connecticut Ave Nw Ste 428 Washington, DC 20036
O'RIORDAN BETHEL LAW FIRM, LLP (THE) - Washington, DC
Trial, appellate, ADR, counseling and drafting. Areas: administrative, civil and criminal law; fiduciary matters, government procurement, contract, fraud, securities law, white-collar Title VII, construction, Sarbanes Oxley.
(202) 822-1720 1314 19th St Nw Washington, DC 20036
DUCA CONSULTING INTERNATIONAL - Washington, DC
Research and Development , Service
Project management, strategic planning. Foreign investment analysis, trade policy, trade facilitation, business enabling environments, Export promotion/marketing. Rapid Diagnostics; Program evaluation; sample surveys; Portuguese, French, Spanish.
(301) 933-7654 1515 Q St Nw Washington, DC 20009
BAYFIRST SOLUTIONS LLC - Washington, DC
Program management;System engineering, Disability consulting, Section 508, technology assessment, website remediation; e-Learning; e-Commerce; Organizational Development; Proposal, deaf, Training.
(202) 567-2203 6856 Eastern Ave Nw Ste 100 Washington, DC 20012
QED GROUP, LLC, THE - Washington, DC
Research and Development
Provide social science research, policy and program evaluation, economic and business management consulting, and performance measurement for Federal programs that affect and benefit low-income persons in domestic and international markets.
(202) 521-1950 1250 Eye St Nw Ste 1100 Washington, DC 20005
GROUP INTERACTIVE, INC. - Washington, DC
Research and Development , Service
Group Interactive provides wireless managed services which include: procurement; program development; wireless security; automated telecomm expense management; consulting; PDA training; in-building coverage solutions; custom software for handhelds.
(202) 986-1002 1434 Swann St, Nw 2nd Floor Washington, DC 20009
SHIRLEY JONES & ASSOCIATES, INC. - Washington, DC
A full-service court and conference reporting company, using state-of-the-art computerized stenotype; tape transcription; videotaping and playback; conference rooms; real-time for hearing impaired; 24-hour accessibility, toll free 1-888-SJA-DEPO
(202) 467-9208 1101 Sixteenth St, Nw, Second Floor Washington, DC 20036
EBONY MARKETING RESEARCH, INC. - Washington, DC
MARKETING RESEARCH IN QUANTITATIVE & QUALITATIVE RESEARCH, RESEARCH DATA COLLECTION & FIELD RESEARCH, QUESTIONNAIRE DESIGN, RESEARCH STRATEGY, TABBING, CODING, STATISTICAL ANALYSIS OF DATA WITH FULL REPORT, DESIGNS & CONDUCTS SURVEY RESEARCH STUDIES IN TH
(202) 628-4640 666 11th Street Northwest Ste 730 Washington, DC 20001
GLOBAL DIVERSITY CONSULTING GROUP, LLC - Washington, DC
Global Diversity Consulting Group is a veteran-owned and minority-owned business with over 75 years combined experience in delivering Discovery Solutions to corporate legal departments, law firms and government agencies.
(202) 638-0568 701 13th St Nw Ste 950 Washington, DC 20001
BARRERA ASSOCIATES, INC. - Washington, DC
Conference management; data collection/analysis; database develop; Cong reports; info management/dissem; video production; desktop publishing;graphics; strategic planning;EEO related work; IT; outreach to special pops; translations, edu suppt serv
(202) 638-6631 1025 Connecticut Ave Nw Ste 711 Washington, DC 20036
LA OFICINA LLC - Washington, DC
Research and Development , Service
Professional office and computer consultative services company capable of any technical or administrative back office tasks or ongoing projects that support business operations.
(202) 256-2555 717 Kennedy St Nw, Ste 100 Washington, DC 20011
ROCHA, NANCY G - Washington, DC
High-level simultaneous conference interpreter. Native English & Spanish. Member California Bar Association, International Association of Conference Interpreters (Geneva). 30 years experience: UN, World Bank, OAS, IDB.
(202) 797-9577 2301 Connecticut Ave Nw #8c Washington, DC 20008
WRITEPROCESS, INC. - Washington, DC
Management consulting, planning, writing, and technical assistance services for government, nonprofit organizations, and commercial firms
202-265-8100 x80 1650 Newton St Nw Washington, DC 20010
AFRICAN TRANSLATION LLC - Washington, DC
African Translation has the network, organizational structures, business process, and expertise to support your need in languages of lesser diffusion.
(800) 664-0603 1250 Connecticut Ave Nw Ste 200 Washington, DC 20036
VALBIN CORPORATION - Washington, DC
Valbin Corporation is devoted to enhancing international development through training, educational programs and communications in 150 languages. Valbin provides interpretation, translation, language instruction, and other educational services.
301-986-8008 x23 1320 19th St Nw Ste 200 Washington, DC 20036
DIVISION TWELVE, LLC - Washington, DC
Specializing in Advertising, Public Relations, Broadcast Production across print, electronic( radio, tv, film) and web based( email/ social networking). Also media/ advertising campaigns, web design, graphic arts, photography, conferences.
(202) 369-7501 1425 K St Nw Washington, DC 20005
GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS GROUP, LLC - Washington, DC
Translation, Interpretation, Language Training, Consulting, Cultural Orientation.
(571) 291-5683 1200 G St Nw Fl 8 Washington, DC 20005
KOEPPEN, ELLIOTT & ASSOCIATES LIMITED - Washington, DC
Int'l & domestic meeting planner for conferences, trade missions, orientation visits, rountables, seminars, workshops & other events, interpretation, A/V, pubs, & related services. 14 year contractor w/U.S. Trade and Development Agency.
(202) 429-5245 1875 I St Nw Ste 500 Washington, DC 20006
Ownership / Diversity
- 11 - Agriculture & Livestock
- 21 - Mining, Oil & Gas
- 22 - Utilities
- 23 - Construction
- 31 - Food & Apparel
- 32 - Non-Metallic Manufacturing
- 33 - Metallic Manufacturing
- 42 - Wholesale Trade
- 44 - Retail Trade
- 45 - Retail Trade - Misc.
- 48 - Transportation
- 49 - Postal & Warehousing
- 51 - IT Technology
- 52 - Finance and Insurance
- 53 - Real Estate
- 54 - Professional Services
- 541 - Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 541110 - Offices of Lawyers
- 541120 - Offices of Notaries
- 541191 - Title Abstract and Settlement Offices
- 541199 - All Other Legal Services
- 541211 - Offices of Certified Public Accountants
- 541213 - Tax Preparation Services
- 541214 - Payroll Services
- 541219 - Other Accounting Services
- 541310 - Architectural Services
- 541320 - Landscape Architectural Services
- 541330 - Engineering Services
- 541340 - Drafting Services
- 541350 - Building Inspection Services
- 541360 - Geophysical Surveying and Mapping Services
- 541370 - Surveying and Mapping (except Geophysical) Services
- 541380 - Testing Laboratories
- 541410 - Interior Design Services
- 541420 - Industrial Design Services
- 541430 - Graphic Design Services
- 541490 - Other Specialized Design Services
- 541511 - Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 - Computer Systems Design Services
- 541513 - Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541519 - Other Computer Related Services
- 541611 - Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541612 - Human Resources and Executive Search Consulting Services
- 541613 - Marketing Consulting Services
- 541614 - Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services
- 541618 - Other Management Consulting Services
- 541620 - Environmental Consulting Services
- 541690 - Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 541710 - Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences
- 541720 - Research and Development in the Social Sciences and Humanities
- 541810 - Advertising Agencies
- 541820 - Public Relations Agencies
- 541830 - Media Buying Agencies
- 541840 - Media Representatives
- 541850 - Display Advertising
- 541860 - Direct Mail Advertising
- 541870 - Advertising Material Distribution Services
- 541890 - Other Services Related to Advertising
- 541910 - Marketing Research and Public Opinion Polling
- 541921 - Photography Studios, Portrait
- 541922 - Commercial Photography
- 541930 - Translation and Interpretation Services
- 541940 - Veterinary Services
- 541990 - All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 55 - Company Management
- 56 - Administrative Service
- 61 - Educational Services
- 62 - Health Care
- 71 - Arts and Entertainment
- 72 - Travel & Food Services
- 81 - Other Services
- 92 - Public Administration