End-to-End Acquisition Management System
|Agency:||EDUCATION, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Mar 25, 2020|
|Due Date:||Apr 30, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Special Notice (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-04:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Updated Published Date: Mar 25, 2020 02:08 pm EDT
- Original Published Date: Mar 10, 2020 02:16 pm EDT
- Updated Response Date: Apr 30, 2020 11:00 am EDT
- Original Response Date: Mar 26, 2020 11:00 am EDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Updated Inactive Date: May 15, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Apr 10, 2020
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: D302 - IT AND TELECOM- SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT
- NAICS Code: 5415 - Computer Systems Design and Related Services
Place of Performance:
Washington , DC 20020USA
The purpose of this Request For Information is for determining potential future capabilities that could support the Department of Education (ED) strategic planning to modernize, standardize, streamline, and improve overall acquisition lifecycle management activities. This notice only serves as a request for information and capabilities statements and shall not be construed as a RFQ/RFP, nor as a commitment or obligation on the part of the Government to issue a solicitation. Any formal solicitation that may subsequently be issued will be announced separately through the Government-Wide Point of Entry, https://beta.sam.gov/. Specific topics of interest are indicated in the following sections of this announcement. Neither ED nor any other part of the U.S. Government will be responsible for any costs incurred by responders who furnish this information. All information contained in this MRR is preliminary, subject to modification, and is not binding on the Government. The information requested may be used by ED in support of an Analysis of Alternatives (AoA) currently underway to facilitate decision-making and will not be disclosed outside the agency. The determination of an acquisition management systems strategy is solely within the discretion of the Government.
Please refer to the attached documents for further details regarding this notice. Vendors should submit their responses, via email, to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 26, 2020 at 11:00 AM EST.
- 550 12TH STREET, SW,
- WASHINGTON , DC 20202
- Margaret R. Gaudreau
- Mar 25, 2020 02:08 pm EDTSpecial Notice (Updated)
- Mar 20, 2020 10:15 am EDT Special Notice (Updated)
- Mar 20, 2020 10:12 am EDT Special Notice (Updated)
- Mar 20, 2020 08:09 am EDT Special Notice (Updated)
- Mar 19, 2020 08:44 am EDT Special Notice (Updated)
- Mar 10, 2020 02:16 pm EDT Special Notice (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.